Walking In The Rain

I run outside to catch my breath
The feeling of betrayal attacks me like thunder
I hover
Why can't I please anyone?
I want to be loved
Not left alone
The feeling of anxiety attacks me
My heart starts to race
My mind overthinking
My arms and feet numb
From all of the running
Should I hide like a turtle under its shell?
Maybe, I could feel protected once more,
Walking in the rain,
Calming,
And,
Cool,
Walking in the rain,
Feeling the raindrops washing away my tears,
From crying,
Scared,
Of being betrayed,
Who knows how I could feel?
Walking in the rain cools me down,
But yet,
It turns out,
That I'm still frowning,
Sometimes when I walk in the rain,
It feels like I'm drowning,
Don't want to feel it,
But somehow, I believe it,
Walking in the rain,
Saves my soul,
So, I won't have that feeling anymore.



Comments

Popular Posts