Ritual

Under the moon,
Where our feet dance, heads lost in a trance,
Colours smile at us shaded on the dark side of the moon,
The seeker stands below the light,
His eyes closed, and his breath counted to five.

One;
I seek you the creator,
Whose hand holds reality, the forever changing picture,
The divine art, whose presence you graced my eyes,
They try to show me lies but the truth you wrote to me behind these highs.

Two;
I seek you the divine light,
From the east, you bring forth the knowledge -
Of our ancestors; you cleanse the mind to keep me in tune,
Show me the right path so I may walk in the path of the creator.

Three;
To mother, earth,
You keep me grounded, teaching me ways of the past.

Four;
I bring forth myself,
Humble and seeking, only but a vessel for your use.

Five;
The seeker feels lucid,
Lost in the ritual, the shapes take him through a maze,
Seeking, sinking into the rabbit hole,
Searching for hope, the divine taught -
He to find himself, the past, the future lost in time,
Existence is the purest divine.

-Khushi Kaul



Comments

Popular Posts