Seeking for you

I write stories, pen poetries, create art,
About things, I've missed in life,
A walk through the park,
Carried by deep routed conversation,
Laughter like there's no tomorrow,
Expressing like the world will end today.
Every night in hopeless search of love,
I meet strangers,
Believing someday, someone will take a pause,
Breathe a while,
And promise a tomorrow,
That may be the most uncertain day,
But still, I live in hope,
That it may arrive.
And I'll have love by my side.
Every night in hopeless search of love,
I stand waiting beneath the stars,
Hoping you would arrive,
At the same place,
You left three years ago.
Every night in hopeless search of love,
I take a walk in the park,
Glancing amidst the barren land of the heart
Seeking for "YOU".

-Khushi Kaul



Comments

Popular Posts