The Ideal Road

Lost in this strange world,
I wonder how to return to a fruitful again?
And also wonder whether should I?
Wandering like a vagrant in the dark sky,
self inquisitive about why the stars and moon
follow me wherever I go,
although being relinquished by the society,
considered to be preposterous derelict.
Drowning in the ocean of questions,
swimming intensely through,
my introspection to save my life,
But me attenuated was struggling to reach the shore.
Later, looking at moon and stars repeatedly,
a thought that even large objects
require external source to shine,
pierced the every lobe of my brain
So, in this dark universe of mine,
where my abilities are deplorably
shadowed by some people,
I eventually felt I should oust the environment driven
negativity off me and should be the Sun myself and
fill this dark land with rays of hope and power.
God has given everyone a star inside our soul,
just we should make sure it grows colossally until it shines like the
Sun and destroys the darkness inside us.
Darkness in nothingness shall perambulate
sunshine in puissance eventually....

-Khushi Kaul



Comments

Popular Posts